Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Boosted Breed Weekend!- EXTENDED

Well this is interesting. I've been trying for raven for a couple weeks now and thanks to this I finally got the night elf dragon, but still no raven. I've also bred 4 night elfs and a ton of night dragons, which now trading them in I can get the tigers eye AND the jade dragons.... I'm only 1 small black gemstone to get onyx as well. So the only gemstone dragon I need now is quartz!!!

I'm still missing like 40 dragons and don't know what I should try for now. What would be good for me to try for now??? I'm missing a couple pinks, almost all diamonds, all 3 tropics, rainbow, the 2 royal dragons jester and castle.... Pterodactyl, umm...... Caesar. I need some help deciding. Oh, and nano is the only metal I got so far.

Getting long breed times, I wish this event was going for a week or 2. I'm happy they did this, but I really want my missing dragons list to be smaller.

Executive Chef
    I generally don't speed breed but with this I have a been

On one game I have got both night elf and vampire from boosted breed (now hoping for raven).. And on the other I got rainbow which I didn't have while going for clown ... Still no clown

Fashion Designer
    Great luck with this event! Got raven, origami, goblin, and metal- didn't have any of those before
    It makes up for all the common dragons I got over the weekend

Executive Chef
    just got a vampire on 3rd try with this feature!

1st try: illusion
    2nd try: night elf
    3rd try: vaaaamp!

Got 5 Nights and 5 Wizards with Boosted Breed. ( Nothing super rare for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun31783 View Post
    Well this is interesting. I've been trying for raven for a couple weeks now and thanks to this I finally got the night elf dragon, but still no raven. I've also bred 4 night elfs and a ton of night dragons, which now trading them in I can get the tigers eye AND the jade dragons.... I'm only 1 small black gemstone to get onyx as well. So the only gemstone dragon I need now is quartz!!!

I'm still missing like 40 dragons and don't know what I should try for now. What would be good for me to try for now??? I'm missing a couple pinks, almost all diamonds, all 3 tropics, rainbow, the 2 royal dragons jester and castle.... Pterodactyl, umm...... Caesar. I need some help deciding. Oh, and nano is the only metal I got so far.

Getting long breed times, I wish this event was going for a week or 2. I'm happy they did this, but I really want my missing dragons list to be smaller.
    Since now you Can avoid long common fails, you better choose Caesar for example. Usually you Can fail on sunrises, but not now.

Check your missing dragons from this point of view.

Fashion Designer
    Trying for Raven again, so far 3 Corals and a Wizard, looks like this has no more effect on my island lol.

100% of Users?

Well, where are those boosts now? I am on Android. Or do we not count as "Users" anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun31783 View Post

I am missing castle and jester also.. but have 2 royals
    I am going to use royal + royal
    that combo only gives 6 possibles
    Air Dragon Common 2hrs
    Magic Dragon Common 20hrs
    Peacock Dragon Super Rare 18hrs
    Castle Dragon Rare 14hrs
    Jester Dragon Super Rare 8hrs
    Royal Dragon Rare 8hrs

I think this will be my best bet and to get low hour fails
    hope this helps

Thank you so much TL for this!!! this has made me buy gold and have FUN AGAIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Since now you Can avoid long common fails, you better choose Caesar for example. Usually you Can fail on sunrises, but not now.

Check your missing dragons from this point of view.
    It is NOT true that you can't get Sunrise and other commons from Boosted Breed. You are lucky to have not seen any in your experience. Boosted Breed claims to increase the chance of getting rares and super-rares. It does NOT claim to eliminate the chance of getting commons. Indeed, it does not at all rule out long, common breeds.