Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Boosted Breed Weekend!- EXTENDED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh thanks!!! Back to my Dark Angel mission!!!!!
    This raises an interesting question. My reading of the announcement of the free boosted breed told me that the chance of breeding both rares and super-rares would be tripled. Does anyone actually know if the chances of breeding an ultra-rare is also increased?

On a somewhat different topic, i feel compelled to say that I am completely, utterly bewildered by those people who have complained on the Forum about the free boosted breeding on the grounds that the three or four super-rares they got were ones they already have. Wow. Just, just wow.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much TL!

You do mean 100% of IOS users not android correct?

Banned
    None of you're buisness, you know, unless you work with me, but doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mash4u1 View Post
    You do mean 100% of IOS users not android correct?
    Yes android does not have this feature

Rhino Keeper
    faith in TL restored.

Well then they need to say 100% IOS users. Believe it or not there are still a few android players around.

Banned
    None of you're buisness, you know, unless you work with me, but doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mash4u1 View Post
    Well then they need to say 100% IOS users. Believe it or not there are still a few android players around.
    Well, I'm not 100% sure but I am 99.9% sure that android does not have it. Yet.

Executive Chef
    Can we able to breed dark angel with this boost plz tell me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDragons View Post
    This raises an interesting question. My reading of the announcement of the free boosted breed told me that the chance of breeding both rares and super-rares would be tripled. Does anyone actually know if the chances of breeding an ultra-rare is also increased?

On a somewhat different topic, i feel compelled to say that I am completely, utterly bewildered by those people who have complained on the Forum about the free boosted breeding on the grounds that the three or four super-rares they got were ones they already have. Wow. Just, just wow.
    I agree completely about the complaining part! I don't get how one can complain about this feature since IT'S FREE! Just because people don't get the specific dragon they have in mind doesn't mean that it's the boosted breeds fault. I mean come on.... Really? It's not like it's called "Get the dragon you want!" event, even though that would be nice too.

THANK YOU TL for extending this awesome event! I was so thrilled to have finally gotten the for me elusive Atlantis because of this. Hooray! I didn't even mind spending lots of gold trying to get Rex which I did actually manage to get before draining all of my gold completely.

Executive Chef
    Humans love to complain about everything ha ha