Thread: What are the game mechanics? Is this a bug or assuring ranks?

What are the game mechanics? Is this a bug or assuring ranks?

So lately, I have been diligent about taking screenshots of battles I participate in. Recently I battled and won a fight to someone I know. When speaking to them outside of game, it did not show up on their log. Ironically enough, another friend of mine battled me and won, that fight did not show up in my log. I also noticed that sometimes I fight the same 5 people repeatedly. I would like a clear explanation on the game mechanics.

1. Do we have to fight someone 4-5 times and defeat them all 4-5 times for a fight to register?
    2. Do we have to fight someone and win at 100% for it to show up in their log?
    3. Is this set up to give players someone to fight because there isn't enough players?

On a side note, the players I am talking about happen to be in the top 50 including a couple in the top 10. I took the screenshots because it was a big achievement for me personally. I am curious if I even show up in their log as a defeat especially because from what I can tell it appeared they were still in q when I went searching for another battle. On some occasions I also lost to the same player using the same strategy, was the loss recorded and not the win? And before you tell me it is an internet problem I assure you there is nothing wrong with my internet. Please explain.

Sorry for the confusion! There was a bug with how battles were recorded. If there is no log for the defender, you were not adversely affected. The bug has since been fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! There was a bug with how battles were recorded. If there is no log for the defender, you were not adversely affected. The bug has since been fixed.
    ?? We're adversely affected by not getting shields and crowns getting eaten. So now, are the defense battles all recorded correctly? Fixed??

I wasn't? In that case are you going to return my gems? Yes I buy gems. If I wasn't adversely affected for crowns or loot, I certainly was for gems. When I'm on a crown hunt I do not have time to wait 20-30 minutes for troops. How about refunding them.....

This bug has not been fixed. I fought the same opponent twice yesterday within a 15 minute time span..... I beat him both times and where I appreciate the crowns, I don't advocate *****ing. It feels like a ***** when this player should have been shielded from my first win.