Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Attacked while in maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    WHOA! Is this a joke? It's a joke, right? But you're saying that with a straight face - almost (minus the smile at the end).
    Is this really promoting battles between higher-ranked players or just bumping off people who are sitting on resources so that the higher-ranked players can pillage their kingdom? YOU ARE FEEDING THEM! As if they didn't already have the unfair advantage of more buildings, cheaper upgrades and shorter build times than players who joined later. As if they were not already dropping crowns to hide from their true peers and feed on us, YOU ARE FEEDING US TO THEM! OMG!
    As if you didn't raise the bar to nearly impossible levels with your recent building patch, requiring players to amass even larger amounts of resources, you, the game developers, are now conspiring to strip players of those resources. The players who are sitting on their devices for hours are the ones who are heavily raiding or waiting for a crew to become available so that they can do an expensive upgrade. Now you're telling us that you are deliberately pulling the rug out from under them and throwing them to the lions too? OMG, this is SO FOUL!
    To make matters worse, you won't say HOW you're selecting players for this sacrifice. If you really wanted to give them a time-out to eat and rest, you would give them a shield while you kept them offline. So no, it's not a break -- it's a sacrifice. You are serving up these players. If you wanted to be fair, you would also give them some warning, so they could make some kind of preparation to be offline, and you would tell them how long you planned to keep them off. You won't say how long one would have to be online to become a sacrificial lamb, except that "it will be a very very long time to be playing." What the heck does that mean?
    If you're being sincere, all I can say is, you need a better plan "to encourage battles amongst the very elite."
    Amen, Amen, Amen! I have been playing HARD to try to reach some of these elite levels, but the constant tweaking in cost and time changes for upgrades and promotions is just widening the gap and I can't catch up! And then you take me down for whatever reason to feed my precious resources and crowns TO THEM?

FWIW FrozenTurtle, I have been locked out so many times in the last 5-6 days I can't even count anymore. One or two have been after long playing times with no warning , BUT MOST HAVE BEEN WITHIN AN HOUR OF OPENING THE GAME, SOME HAVE BEEN THE INSTANT I BROKE MY SHIELD (without even being allowed to attack, just break the shield and OOPS I'm down!!!!!

The same thing is happening to me and many other players. You are Not alone. I am happy that I won though!!! LOL. Good luck gaming.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112