Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacked while in maintenance

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think they care about this game anymore. If you look on the app store, KC is no longer listed in the top 100 grossing apps. It is no longer profitable. They probably gonna drop this game like their other games...

got attacked while in maintenance too.

resources lost due to https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ces-and-troops has not been restored and yet the mod told us not to worry. what is fm doing?
    Last edited by maguar; 11-17-13 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Removed pic of other players kingdom - privacy

It is so interesting that there is still no reply regarding this matter.. Atleast show that you care even that you dont, like you guys always do..

Please fix this! I now have lost ANOTHER 23 Crowns, (55 total) 157257 coins, and 1393595 stones WHILE you had me kicked off line for "maintenance" again! Third time in a 24 hour period! I expect to have these stolen items returned to me...in addition to the 22crowns I emailed you about earlier!

Executive Chef
    Ok if I need to do maintence do it on all players

This way we won't be attacked while we r forced to be logged off

Now I have million coins and 3.4 million blue and many crowns
    Mad I think Iam gonna suffer another huge loss

Farm Supplier
    I got lost 165 crowns, 669661 coins, and 1822636 spellstones during that error

Angry Absolutely Furious!

Has happened to me twice in the past 9 hours, causing more than a million lost and over a dozen crowns. This morning was the worst, I emptied my barracks queues, exposing all of my spellstone, and then broke shield to attack - never even got my first attack option before it went down, and was attacked immediately. For God's sake FM, fix your bugs!!!

Adding insult to injury, this website sucks as well, giving me timeouts when trying to post this reply!!!

1. It's the weekend, so we won't hear from FireMocha. (although Storm8 should have somebody on call for this kind of stuff)
    2. These could be a Denial of Service attack and they don't want to publicly state it.
    3. There could be massive server failures that they can't get under control.

In other words, this may likely not be planned at all and it is the weekend so we aren't hearing anything. Monday morning is going to have a lot of emails in their inboxes.

Do You Really Want a Refund?

Anyway, as horrible as it is to be attacked while "maintenance" is in progress or during any offline period that you didn't actually intend, such as the recent rash of game crashes and failure to recognize our internet connections, don't expect FireMocha to refund crowns and resources lost. As far as they are concerned, it's no different from what would happen if you logged off normally.
    Of course, there's something inherently wrong with system maintenance periods that allows some players to continue playing while others are shut out, or keeps some players shut out long after the maintenance is supposedly over. I myself have lost battles during such periods and was infuriated only because I normally WOULD have been online had the maintenance, crash or internet issue not kicked me off with my resources exposed.
    Keep in mind that even if they agreed to refund you resources and crowns, they may do so at a time that's least convenient to you. Getting a significant amount of resources and crowns dumped onto your account while you're offline could not only make you a more desirable target, but also offer your base to more powerful players. You may end up losing it all over again before you can even log in to see it; your loss could be possibly even greater than the original raids you complained about. LOL - Be careful what you ask for.
    Gems lost in this process? Well, that's another matter.

Farm Supplier
    A player named Bohemia from Least Resistance attack me two minutes ago when I got maintenance message.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast