Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacked while in maintenance

Farm Supplier
    Wow, I just posted my own thread after not seeing this one. I was attacked too, 12 seconds before I was able to reconnect! My clan mates and other people in global chat were still very active as if nothing was wrong. Why is this only affecting some people? It's totally unfair!

Farm Supplier
    Im being attacked now and cant log in due to maintenance what is going on 3 times today its happened

Farm Supplier
    Was attacked 3 times lost 13 crowns and 4 mil spellstones

Add another complaint to this list. I was saving 6m coins for my RH9 upgrade. Literally seconds before I made the purchase it went into maintenance mode. I literally kept pushing 'continue' until it finally loaded 10+ minutes later. In that time I was attacked 4 times. I won 3 and lost the last. But I also lost over 700,000 coins in those attacks and 20 Crowns. Now I either use gems or lose my shield to go spend another 2 hours winning back coins. Oh, and then to get hit again while I sleep and lose more crowns to a level 71. Awesome.

I can't' log in and I lost 21 crowns. I want them back this isn't fair.

Farm Supplier
    Similar with me ... I got several attacks during maintenance. Were there hacker doing this ****s ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Teepoettchen View Post
    I can't' log in and I lost 21 crowns. I want them back this isn't fair.

YUp. Similar with me. I lost some crowns almost 100

It's happened a Second Time. Sorry You can't only earn Money and this Game doesn't Work. I have lost 59 crowns and I wan't them back ��

Oh I guess I'm not the only one then that's good to know.

I did too mybaby1977. Good to know I'm not crazy! Can't believe the bugs going on they are becoming too many to count.
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby1977 View Post
    Wow, I just posted my own thread after not seeing this one. I was attacked too, 12 seconds before I was able to reconnect! My clan mates and other people in global chat were still very active as if nothing was wrong. Why is this only affecting some people? It's totally unfair!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast