Thread: Lost gems!

New Resident

Thumbs down Lost gems!

I sent you few emails.. to teamlava.. and storm 8... but noone gave me an answer.. the game made a trap and took my 24 gems for some chest. apple bubbling stuff was given me for 24 gems. i didnt mean to buy i didnt even click on anything to buy! why would i ? im collecing my gems since weeks! there were 32 now only 8. i saw you ve helped people about these stufff... so please help and give back my gems! take you apple bubbling or whatever!... feeling very sad now....

New Resident

Angry

This just happened to me today too at Bakery story. I was so upset I felt like giving up playing bakery story and just concentrate on fashion story cause it took me the whole lvl 1- 43 to save up the gems and all i got for the 24 gems was this ugly blue robot. I hate stupid gem traps. the POP-UP TRICK is a really really NASTY TRAP.

New Resident

Quote Originally Posted by kythereia View Post
    this just happened to me today too at bakery story. I was so upset i felt like giving up playing bakery story and just concentrate on fashion story cause it took me the whole lvl 1- 43 to save up the gems and all i got for the 24 gems was this ugly blue robot. i hate stupid gem traps. The pop-up trick is a really really nasty trap.
    well im gonna stop playing if they dont help us about this...

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this has happened, but the forum cannot help with loss of gems. You will need send contact support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    It can take 3-5 business days before a support agent can respond to your ticket. If it has been over 5 business days, you can reply back to your automatic email with your ticket number to check on the status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request