Thread: Unable to collect or feed from the dog house (Hidden icon)

Thumbs up Unable to collect or feed from the dog house (Hidden icon)

I bought a dog house and a dog(60.000 coins) . But when I touch on the dog house, feeding and bell area are hidden. I've tried to reload the game by hitting Home button twice, restart my iphone even reinstall the game. It's hopeless. Please help me.

Sorry everybody, I'm trying to upload the picture. Forum notificated me that it's too large.
    https://i.imgur.com/fSnkll9.jpg

You may need to tap away from the Dog House (anywhere around it). There should be a Bucket icon so that you can Collect from the Dog. After you Collect from the Dog, you can Feed it (the Feed Button will light up).

Thank you for supporting.
    I've tried it. Tap on the dog house then tap anywhere around it. But just only "Add/Buy a dog" icon is twinkling on each tap.
    Bell & Feed icon are still hidden.
    Please help me.

The Honorable Panda
    Go over and collect a few crops, then you should see a bucket, swipe the bucket over the dog house.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

When you tap away from the habitat, on an empty field, you should see the Bucket icon on the bottom. You will need to swipe the Bucket across the Dog to Collect from it (just like Collecting from your Cows, Chickens, Pigs and Sheeps). After you Collect from the Dog, you can Feed it (the Feed Button will light up). Hope this helps!

Thank everybody so so much. I use the bucket pass over the dog house then I can feed it. I'm happy now

Nice!