Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frankenstein Dragon

Fashion Designer
    This is a fantastic idea

Fashion Designer
    I have too many stones that I cannot use like the blue ones. When you have crafted the ruby and Safire etc. you have a lot left overs. So please make for those stones a nice dragon combo too!

I hope this idea will work any time. I have so many useless parts

Rhino Keeper
    I have a load more useless parts and was would've ring if TL have given any thought to this
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

New Resident
    who knows maybe someday they will decide to recycle the dragons so you can finish them.....

Rhino Keeper
    Great Idea! But I think it is better if the number be higher. 99 or 199 seems too easy if you are higher leveled.

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly have Arrowheads, Maces, and Bluebells in my storage that I want to get rid of. I also have random things like small red or purple gems that I don't need. I have an extra big Amethyst and extra big Ruby. I really hope we get this.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper

Potpourri Dragon

I think a Potpourri Dragon would be good in the crafting shop. Take all the unused battle pieces, extra mine pieces, extra gemstones, maps, lotus flowers, and craft a Potpourri Dragon. It will clear out a few GB in Teamlava's server and we get a dragon and our storage cleaned out.

Great idea we really need some way to clear out all of those useless bits in our storage!

Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    It would be awesome, so many dragons could come from this. Like Frankenstein, or junkyard (saw a thread) and many more.
    It would be a while if TL did this tho, but it can be profitable, because like others, I can never get an arena dragon by battling (my dragons suck apparently) but this idea is cool
    Junkyard dragon sounds nice but it sounds like a metal dragon to me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast