Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Goal: When pigs fly 11-14-2013

Sorry, Jay. Sometimes I don't know where my mind is.

Rhino Keeper
    Sudsy

Use the Smell Good Potion x 3
    Go to the Market x 1
    Craft the Turkey Costume x 1 (20 Holiday Felts, 30 Fall Leaves & 10 Wool)

Craft time 4 hours

added to post 1(KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-14-13 at 05:11 PM.

So, I guess I'll spend my energy getting all those leaves and sending them to myself since I'm really low right now. Trees aren't dropping as good as the first goal with the cow.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So, I guess I'll spend my energy getting all those leaves and sending them to myself since I'm really low right now. Trees aren't dropping as good as the first goal with the cow.
    That's so true. I need save my energy to cut tree as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've found the yellow acer drops more if you aren't maxed out on wood. If you are, use some on blocks or whatever else uses them and then start chopping. I usually get about 6 per tree if i'm not maxed out on wood and if I am, I only get about 1 or 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Sudsy

Use the Smell Good Potion x 3
    Go to the Market x 1
    Craft the Turkey Costume x 1 (20 Holiday Felts, 30 Fall Leaves & 10 Wool)

Craft time 4 hours
    And is that the end of the quest for the pig? If so, seems pretty easy for 7 days.

Farm Supplier
    Got the Quest with the pig, asked my neighbours for Cherry blossom, got Seven answers until now, but its not showing in the Quest that i received any of the cherry blossoms.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    And is that the end of the quest for the pig? If so, seems pretty easy for 7 days.
    Well apart from the usual dress the pig and pet twice which will come after, it seems so.

I guess they allowed extra time because of the problems with the previous 2 expiring too early.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    Got the Quest with the pig, asked my neighbours for Cherry blossom, got Seven answers until now, but its not showing in the Quest that i received any of the cherry blossoms.....
    I found that my Cherry blossom collection remained zero, too..., and then I visited a neighbor to force a game save on TeamLava servers, returned to my kingdom, and then forced closed Castle Story. When I relaunched the game, my Cherry Blossom goal displayed progress.

I want to underscore that you should visit a neighbor first to force a game save, and return home to your kingdom before doing the force close...

Rhino Keeper
    Drat. I just applied for Unique Oils! :P That takes me out of for the rest of today. Well, tomorrow then :P

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast