Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paint cans

Paint cans

I bit the bullet, bought a gem pack and cleared up some of the rocks and bushes on my farm. Consequently I've also found lots of nails and screws. My concern is paint cans now. I'm very short on them and so far I seem to be doing better getting them by fishing and catching butterflies than I get by making deliveries.

Is this the case for everyone? Is there any other source that might prove successful?

Rhino Keeper
    The junk piles give paint (at least last one I cleared did). But otherwise, I occaisionally find them in the newspaper, collecting butterflies and I think got gifted once (which of course is a random thing).

Cool, thank you. I haven't cleared one in a long time. My next expansion goal was the mine, but considering your advice and the fact that a lot of players on this board aren't finding their mines very productive, I think I might go in the junk pile direction.

Just a thought, I'm only on level 23 and only see 2 junk piles within my other lands, one of which I cleared around level 12. Those of you who have progressed past level 30 and cleared more, are there even more junk piles as you go further in the game?

Rhino Keeper
    I am on level 28 and could only see two junk piles, that last one I cleared just yesterday. My mine is fairly productive, I get iron, gold, gems, shovels and picks from it. The minerals I sell in my market, until I go for the forge.

The Honorable Panda
    I am on level 34 and I have only had two junk piles.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

More paint, please.

I want to upgrade my barn but in desperate need of paint.

I get paint once evry 2 months from deliveries or once in a great while, some farmer puts some up for sale.

Please more paint.

Executive Chef
    Lol,paint I believe is the rarest of all to find/get,I got lucky one time and bought 5 at one time from paper

Farm Supplier
    Tell TL to get off their ..... and go to the hardware store and stock up.
    ��

Executive Chef
    Lol,or they can put it in the forge for us to make,along with saws!

Farm Supplier
    Great idea. I need saws as well. My last train wanted 28 logs, lol. Like I can do 28. I would have to save up a month to get 28 saws.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast