Thread: Missing pigs

New Resident

Missing pigs

I just noticed that 2 of my pigs disappeared after the last feeding. I have had 8 for a long time, and now ther are only 6, 3 in each pen. Help!

You can check how many Pigs (or other animals) you have in the game by looking into the Market, it will tell you how many of each items/animals that you currently own.

You also currently have 8 Pigs in the game. Please let me know if you have any questions!

New Resident
    i'm missing a chicken too! i checked the market, it shows i have four chickens, but i only have three. Also there's always a bucket reminding me to collect the eggs. did you get your pigs back? and how?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BBQhotdog View Post
    i'm missing a chicken too! i checked the market, it shows i have four chickens, but i only have three. Also there's always a bucket reminding me to collect the eggs. did you get your pigs back? and how?
    This happened to me too. Restart your device or force close out your game then you should be able to see your missing chicken.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Same here my sheep gone missing

Executive Chef
    that happened to me a while back too. I couldn't see two of my cows. Like kooky said just restart or close and re-open it and you should see them. I think I may have even had to delete and reinstall but it fixed it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by BBQhotdog View Post
    I checked and you currently have 4 Chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by aspen47 View Post
    Same here my sheep gone missing
    You currently have 4 Sheep in your Farm!

When you are unable to see all your Animals, but the Market shows you a certain number, it could be a display issue, where two Animals are standing/lying together. Once you Collect from them, and they are walking around, you can see the whole total again.