Thread: City Story Metro??

City Story Metro??

I've realized that City Story Metro (CSM) was not updated in a while. About 5 months ago Storm8 has been talking about a new update. It never came! There is no android version! No iOS 7! Why? Is the game dead?

The game isn't dead, it's just not receiving any support.
    MHz_ left Storm8, and those who were working with him, for whatever reason, couldn't finish the update he started...somehow.

Executive Chef
    So that's why castle had a drought of no updates...it was Mhz's baby,and they couldn't just abandon it because it's a money maker,and I guess they've finally straightened castle out,but poor csmetro gets left in the dust? Glad I stopped playing it a year ago then!

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    So that's why castle had a drought of no updates...it was Mhz's baby,and they couldn't just abandon it because it's a money maker,and I guess they've finally straightened castle out,but poor csmetro gets left in the dust? Glad I stopped playing it a year ago then!
    Yeah.
    And it's so sad seeing as though the original City Story was taken off the app store and stopped receiving support and was replaced by City Story Metro, then they ask for suggestions for improvements to this new game, and then nothing happens. Then amazing MHz_ talked a really good game and got everyone excited for the updates which even seemed too good to be true! And then... he leaves the company and yet no one could help him finish his "planned" update.
    But it's good Castle Story is still doing great... even though I don't like Castle Story.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

hey, someone please help. I've just uploaded ios7 on my iPad and now my city story metro is gone! how do I get it back?

The Honorable Panda
    If you have a password for your storm ID, you can use the login feature to recover your game.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

If you do not have a password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request