Thread: :'-( boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy :'-( boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh I wish Team Lava still supported Restaurant Story: Christmas. :'-( they still support a lot of the other games even though they are just as old, so don't tell me that it is "way too old" oh, Team Lava I'd do ANYHING for you to get RS Christmas back. ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING. :'(

You should totally make a huge check out to "CuddlyDragon". It may not help... like... at all... but I would appreciate it.

On a serious note, I will forward your feedback to the team. As you know we cannot speculate on future updates or sales.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    You should totally make a huge check out to "CuddlyDragon". It may not help... like... at all... but I would appreciate it.

On a serious note, I will forward your feedback to the team. As you know we cannot speculate on future updates or sales.
    This is the first post regarding discontinued support of older game versions that literally made me laugh out loud. Well played, CuddlyDragon .