Thread: "This user has blocked you"??

Rhino Keeper

"This user has blocked you"??

I was visiting community members to tip them today, and when I tried to write "tipped" on their wall, I got this message: "This user has blocked you so you cannot write on their wall". I doubt that's what it said verbatim, but it was something to that effect, anyhow. Since for one, I didn't know you could block people in this game, and for two I haven't done anything for anyone to block me, nor did I even ever visit these people before, I tried again and was able to post on their wall the second time. I assume TL is working on a way to block other players, and something went haywire. Please look in to this problem. Thanks.

That's odd! Did you restart your device and game? If this occurs again, please take a screen-shot so that we may investigate this. Thank you!

New Resident
    This happens to me in Empire Story when I try to use my emoji keyboard. I know that said game is not supported anymore, but I have encountered the same issue.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I get that whenever I've submitted several posts in a row on the same wall without leaving it. Closing and reopening the wall will show the "no one has posted" message, and I know that's wrong, so I'll go home, then revisit that nbr, reopen their wall, and it refreshes itself. Sometimes I have to do that twice before it catches up. ^_^

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Oh, and it's not a new thing; I've been playing for almost a year, on two different devices, and I remember this happening a long time ago. I'll try to remember to grab a screenshot too though, if you want, but it doesn't happen often.