Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discontinued Halloween items 11-15-13

Why did they get rid of the disco catalogue? I thought it was really pretty. Was it supposed to be a Halloween costume?

Executive Chef
    it's from halloween 2012, and vampire too. now brought just for a short time.
    they're still in halloween edition'2012 for android

Executive Chef
    oops this time they have vanished even from the halloween edition. thats mean.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    oops this time they have vanished even from the halloween edition. thats mean.
    That's completely bogus! They should have warned us that this would effect past editions.

Farm Supplier
    I'm a bit gutted..... Have only just realised that even all the Halloween tiles I bought have gone I thought that at the very least the ones I had brought would still be there

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mantha_501 View Post
    I'm a bit gutted..... Have only just realised that even all the Halloween tiles I bought have gone I thought that at the very least the ones I had brought would still be there
    If you had already purchased the tiles before they were removed from the market to buy, they should still be in your game.
    Try restarting your device, then check your inventory to see if they show up.
    If they are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava. so they can check your game to find out what happened to them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Well the thing has been fixed! thats quite unexpected)))))
    all the halloween outfits including this years (skeleton and witch) can be found in the halloween edition now. and the glowing tiles.
    i'll throw $5 on black friday for that lol

Executive Chef
    Where I can find the Halloween edition for Android? Very old versions can't be found in the app store.

Executive Chef
    it takes longer to write than to search for it. u can't point to 3rd party sites here, u know)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast