Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pending Invites Will Now Expire!

Rhino Keeper
    it is cool! lol i even sent email few months ago to tl on how to removed those pending invites...and they replied me that featured is not added yet...but then wow...just read this...glad finally done it...i hate those who asked to add them but then will not accept the invites grrr so great job though tl...

Executive Chef
    Yay, thank you!

this is great--thank you! what about a block feature? is that on the horizon? there are a lot of trolls on bs!

Host(ess)
    Cool

Host(ess)
    This is great news. Thanks TL.

Now how about fixing the problem of getting tossed back to page 1 after deleting a comment or removing a mobbie on iMobs?

New Resident
    Yay! BIG BIG BIG Thank you for this feature.

Farm Supplier
    I disappointed. What if Im on vacation month or even two weeks? Or reversed situation? If you doing such useless things, plz change period at least month, plz. Also recently we can.t see invited player already or not - I саn send invites 5 times in a row and it says "invite sent" instead of " you already invited player to....".

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by unrrom View Post
    I disappointed. What if Im on vacation month or even two weeks? Or reversed situation? If you doing such useless things, plz change period at least month, plz..

my dear, this is not a useless thing at all. This is something that has been requested over and over again by players, I suspect, from as far back as the game has been in existence! I am quite happy that this has been implmented. As there is never a shortage of players needing neighbours, I do not see why your going on vacation for a month and missing out on a few invitations will be a problem. If you need neighbours when you get back, you only have to come to the forum and go to whatever current "ADD ME" thread that there is. You will be able to pick, choose and refuse from the list.

Rhino Keeper

Thank you for fixing adding neighbors issue.

Appreciate added potential neighbors dropping off if they don't respond. Saves a lot of frustration.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast