Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pending Invites Will Now Expire!

Thank you for listening! How about a gem spend confirm button?

Rhino Keeper
    Can we get some way to know when someone last played to make it easy to weed out people no longer playing? Or a "deactivate account" option when people stop playing?

Rhino Keeper
    Is this pending invite expire for all games? If so I am so glad. After all if someone ask to be a neighbor it shouldn't take them that long to accept. Ty TL

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvl91 View Post
    Is this pending invite expire for all games? If so I am so glad. After all if someone ask to be a neighbor it shouldn't take them that long to accept. Ty TL
    Yes this should be for all games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yay! I'm glad I was hating having so many pending.. It is a nice change!

Rhino Keeper
    ������WELL DONE yippeeeee finally after 3years you've cleared pending neighbours ��MASSIVE THANKYOU �� teamlava

Executive Chef
    What a nice surprise! I had hundreds of invites from others to be my neighbor and I didn't want to accept or decline

I am so happy to have my year old pending invites erased.7 days is long enough to accept you're invite,if it takes that long to accept someone's invite you are probably not a good nbor to have.Thanks team lava keep up the good work

I am so HAPPY that this issue has been addressed and pending invites will disappear. After all they tend to be people that enter the game, ask to be invited and then leave the game. Thanks so much!

I am glad they finally did this after emailing them that i had several pending invites that was never accepted for MONTHS. Now only they can make gifts in your gifts box sent by neighbors expire. There are some gifts that are not useable and i'd like to get rid of them. TL should consider expiring gifts or at least give us the option to delete them

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast