Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pending Invites Will Now Expire!

I have a few pending invites for a long time. They are not disappearing. Some do not play anymore. Can TL help with this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmarcum View Post
    I have a few pending invites for a long time. They are not disappearing. Some do not play anymore. Can TL help with this?

Please submit a ticket by filling out this form so an support agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi, can someone tell me how can I get back to my old account in zoo story 2 ??

if you have any other storm 8 game theres a blue s8 in the corner click on it and find the game you might have ot go through the opening tutorial before it connects ....

I have several pending invites, for players that no longer play rs. Can I get them removed? My restaurant name is Steak House. Can storm8 expire them for me? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmarcum View Post
    I have several pending invites, for players that no longer play rs. Can I get them removed? My restaurant name is Steak House. Can storm8 expire them for me? Thanks
    Please follow Kooky's advise to you above by contacting Support via support form.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochie37 View Post
    Hi, can someone tell me how can I get back to my old account in zoo story 2 ??

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Please follow instructions on post 1.
    If you need help, please Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How is it possible to have a setting so that others cannot send me an invite? I have so many neighbors already, and I get irritated when my game locks up and then crashes when I'm trying to complete a task. It usually does this when I receive something in NEWS that I need to respond to.
    If I meet someone I send them my id when I choose to do it.

Also, I don't like the sign in using Facebook, Twitter or Google... why can't I just send one here and receive messages since we already have it here.

And I tried to read messages in my inbox and cannot get in.

I've been holding gifts today... Is there going to be an update today? Not sure if I should hold gifts or just go ahead and visit my neighbors

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast