Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pending Invites Will Now Expire!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The pending invites are the ones that show up in your game where someone else has not accepted your invite.

Are you talking about pending invites that you have not accepted from others?
    Yes, there were several I had yet to accept from others... 100 of them. And now they're all gone.

Finally they heard our concerns after years! Thank you for the nice surprise!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceetc View Post
    Yes, there were several I had yet to accept from others... 100 of them. And now they're all gone.
    Looks like when the pending invites are removed from the games, they will also be removed from the list you have not accepted yet.

Going forward, these now will only remain in your list for 7 days so make sure if you would like someone to be your neighbor that you accept their request within 7 days.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Looks like when the pending invites are removed from the games, they will also be removed from the list you have not accepted yet.

Going forward, these now will only remain in your list for 7 days so make sure if you would like someone to be your neighbor that you accept their request within 7 days.
    Yes, I understand that, and will keep it in mind going forward. But there was no notice, so I had no reason to expect they would disappear. So I essentially lost 100 mob members without warning.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    yaaay thanks TL !!!

Executive Chef
    yay! That has always bothered me a lot some requests just sat there forever! That seems pretty reasonable and a week is more than enough time to accept requests before it gets erased. Thanks TL!

Quote Originally Posted by peaceetc View Post
    Yes, I understand that, and will keep it in mind going forward. But there was no notice, so I had no reason to expect they would disappear. So I essentially lost 100 mob members without warning.
    Sorry there was no notice!

Rhino Keeper
    This is great news. But when u said a treat for the holiday I was hoping for level cap update :-(

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast