Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ivy's bath potion issue

New Resident

Ivy's bath potion issue

Hi everyone, this is the first time I write on this forum, please pardon my English, I'm Italian. I was working on the turkey chicken goals, the 'So fresh and clean' one. After making all three potions, I clicked the Use button but my iPhone must have had some connection problems and the game reloaded twice. So I clicked the button again and completed the goal, then a dialogue between my avatar and Thomas started and after that a new goal appeared. But when I checked the list again the quest had gone back to the previous step, the bath one. My 3 potions have disappeared as if I had already used them and the potion recipe has gone too! What am I supposed to do now? I tried deleting and redownloading the game but nothing changed... Is there any way I can solve this??

Please force close your game and check your account. You should be able to complete this quest now.
    If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Thank you for your quick reply! Goal completed! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Crispilla View Post
    Hi everyone, this is the first time I write on this forum, please pardon my English, I'm Italian. I was working on the turkey chicken goals, the 'So fresh and clean' one. After making all three potions, I clicked the Use button but my iPhone must have had some connection problems and the game reloaded twice. So I clicked the button again and completed the goal, then a dialogue between my avatar and Thomas started and after that a new goal appeared. But when I checked the list again the quest had gone back to the previous step, the bath one. My 3 potions have disappeared as if I had already used them and the potion recipe has gone too! What am I supposed to do now? I tried deleting and redownloading the game but nothing changed... Is there any way I can solve this??

I have the same problem with the Griselda goal: the portion is gone and the goal is stuck! I tried close and restart game twice, but nothing chanced. What can I do?

Please help me: i tried again to force close the game and restart and all my kingdom is gone!!!!!! All is gone, and the game is restarted from the beginning! Please help me!

Please force close your game as well, you should be able to complete the quest. Thanks!

New Resident
    same problem - I've crafted all three potions and then my iPhone hiccuped. When I click on the goals, I've only been credited for one of the three in "Use Ivy's Bath Portion". I can't craft any more in the Potion Shop as that option is now unavailable.

Not sure how to "force close" as I followed the "double click the home button, press and hold the castle story icon, click the minus button, click the home button" instructions but when I scroll through the options at the bottom after double clicking the home button, the castle story icon doesn't show up. I opened another app and then was able to see the castle story icon and then clicked the "-" from there but when I reopened the app, I'm still in the same predicament.

Any other advice?

Jeni

Rhino Keeper
    Also having the same issue, made all three Potions and am on the step to use them in the bath with wood "So Fresh and So Clean" but it is saying I only have 2 potions and the recipe is gone from the potion shack. I did force close and restart and that did not resolve the issue.

Please force close the game, you should be able to complete the quest now. Thanks!

New Resident
    Have had the same problem. Force close did not work. Any other suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast