Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween removal/ November 15

Executive Chef
    Please give us more time for the recipes on the main appliances! What with the goals we were busy with, there wasn't enough time and a few days' notice is not enough!!!

Rhino Keeper
    From what I see, only the Pumpkin Soup (Lvl 63 Soup) and Handburger (Lvl 63 Grill) were the only two recipes removed (from my previous post of possible recipes that might be removed). Everything else still exists (at least on Android)

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, that's Pumpkin Soup (Level 63 Stove, not Soup)

Rhino Keeper
    I still have pumpkin soup and handburger available. I'm on iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I was wrong. I was looking at the back where the Level 63 recipes would be at. Seems like they changed the level to those two to around lvl 9-10 ish. Everything I hypothesized that could be removed. None of them were.

Executive Chef
    Thanks to the RS team for being so reasonable to not remove recent recipes. And more importantly not to do the ridiculous removal of goal recipes like on BS. RS once again proves to be the more playable and less frustrating game.

New Resident
    I understand removing the decorations from the regular version, but i dont understand why they were also removed from the Halloween Edition....?? especially since you can still buy last years decorations there...

Was there a mistake? Will they be back in the HE?

Executive Chef
    this H.E probably has just 2-3 items like other recent special editions. all other items come and go as usual.
    haven't checked 2012 HE yet.. in fashion story they've taken the stuff away even from there...

Executive Chef
    So until a couple of days ago I still had devilish eggs and ghost peppers and now they are gone! I wish they either would have taken them when they warned us they would or just left them permanently. I hate going to make something and finding it gone without any actual notice. Same thing happened in FS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    So until a couple of days ago I still had devilish eggs and ghost peppers and now they are gone! I wish they either would have taken them when they warned us they would or just left them permanently. I hate going to make something and finding it gone without any actual notice. Same thing happened in FS.
    I still have Ghost Peppers and Devlish eggs on the Android version of Halloween Story. I also have Thanksgiving version installed as well, but that does not show those two recipes. Halloween version does not show the new Gobble Up Cupcakes nor the Bacon Roasted Turkey (both oven), but does show on Thanksgiving version. I suspect you are running the Thanksgiving version. If you want to make some Ghost Peppers or Devlish eggs, then go to play store and reinstall the Halloween version. By the way, you CAN have two or more versions of Restaurant story installed at same time without conflicts. Just tap your Halloween icon to make those two recipes, tap the Thankgiving version (or regular version) if you aren't interested in making Ghost Peppers or Devlish eggs at that time.

Not sure how that works on IoS.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast