Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween removal/ November 15

Executive Chef
    Read the pop up again, it says Halloween items will be removed "from the market" so it seems to imply only purchasable items. Of course, it does not say recipes will not be removed but it seems a little too soon to remove them.

Csndy csne, I never got to mske sny since I only got the oven sfter:-(

Farm Supplier
    I am so confused, sorry I started a couple days before Halloween.

There are things in the design menu that are themed such as celebration cupakes display (which is obviously 4th of July themed, stars and ******s rockets, mothers flowers boquets, Ice Tables (Christmas) Valentines tables...All of these are holiday stuff thats considered decor so...how is ALL the halloween stuff leaving? I mean is it just jackolantern counters and mystery boxes we are talking about or are we talking anything that could be interpreted as halloweenish like Witches Supplies or the Cemetery Gate I mean you don't have to be Halloween to be Goth > or Pagan.
    Is anything staying? I just don't know what to buy because some stuff must be staying if there are pastel mystrey boxes with Easter stuff why wouldn't there be some darker stuff staying too? It makes no sense.

I second the idea of an Itemized List. Almost every other game does this with limited time content!
    Last edited by greygull; 11-13-13 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Correct me if i'm wrong. I take a note & these are recipes from basic appliances, that i thought they're halloween-ish recipes. Stove : pumpkin porridge, devilish eggs, ghost peppers, pumpkin soup. Oven : candy corn cupcakes, mud pudding, pumpkin cheesecake. Grill : handburger. There is one recipe i'm confused it belongs to halloween or not : the caramel apples (on basic stove) ??? Can someone confirm it's halloween or not ??? Because i have not master it yet, along with the handburger recipe

That is the dumbest thing ever. I wish they would keep all the decorations and then add new ones as the holidays come.

And one more thing, can someone tell team lava to put something on the recipe menu once we have master it to 4 mastery ? So we can see it clearly which recipe we have finish mastering it ? Sometimes it's hard for me to see the mastery bar it touches to the finish line of the bar or not. I've read on someone post very early that suggest this, but why team lava doesn't approve it such a useful notification, to all players ? The mastery bar also have the same color grey, so it's really similar that's why it confuses me many times

Rhino Keeper
    Pumpkin cheesecake is considered a halloween recipe?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Read the pop up again, it says Halloween items will be removed "from the market" so it seems to imply only purchasable items. Of course, it does not say recipes will not be removed but it seems a little too soon to remove them.

Csndy cane, I never got to make sny since I only got the oven sfter:-(
    I did check and sorry, but the recipes are scheduled to be removed too.
    ( I do not have a list of items)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don't believe the Pumpkin Cheesecake (Sept 18) or the Caramel Apples (Sept 25) would be considered Halloween, since they were out before Haloween Goals started, but maybe double check tomorrow.

The Halloween Goals started on Oct 2 (when the Bewitched Oven and Confectioner Lab came out).

This would likely be the list, as these also came out on Oct 2:
    Pumpkin Soup (Lvl 63 Stove)
    Ghost Peppers (Lvl 9 Stove)
    Devlish Eggs (Lvl 9 Stove)
    Handburger (Lvl 63 Grill)

Two other possibilities (came out 1-2 weeks later) would be:
    Mud Pudding (Oct 9) - Lvl 11 Oven
    Candy Corn Cupcakes (Oct 16) - Lvl 11 Oven

Candy Corn Pizza has been on the list since I started (1st week of September), but worth verifying that too, since it sounds 'Halloweenish'.

Executive Chef
    I wish they would just leave them. At least until January. It always feels unfair that they get taken away but now we only get to enjoy/make them for a month or so?! Not cool TL not cool. Definitely sad for my FS and BS. When you say pumpkin cheesecake....could you post a pic of the dish or the recipe if you still have it?? I'm pretty sure I did not get that one. The apples yes I did but the other nope. Still upset that I never got to make the candy corn pizza again either. : /

Executive Chef
    nevermind.. I did have it. I completely forgot about it since it got shoved to the back ( I hate when they do that). And I really really hope they at least leave that one and the candy apples! Those are really autumn recipes...not halloween!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast