Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween removal/ November 15

Executive Chef

Halloween removal/ November 15

So got pop up in rs about Halloween decor removal does that count recipes too?

What about all the other games is November 15 the last day for fashion story (catalogs) and bakery story

Thanks

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Limited Items Flag Request

I didnt get any such pop up. I'm also interested to know what all is getting taken away and from which games.

I think that a small red tag that states the number of days left on each item would be very helpful, something like the red tag we get telling us how many days are left on an LTO.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I didnt get any such pop up. I'm also interested to know what all is getting taken away and from which games.

I think that a small red tag that states the number of days left on each item would be very helpful, something like the red tag we get telling us how many days are left on an LTO.
    I didn't get a pop up about the halloween decor being removed but it does say how long we have left for an LTO.

Nightclub Owner
    I've got the popup in RS. I've asked if other games will be going around the same time. I'll let you know what I hear.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I've had a notice on Bakery and Fashion too... all we need to know is if this covers recipes/catalogues. I am guessing mystery boxes and any decor is a given.

Major sucky for the likes of me trying to create a Halloween themed restaurant and bakery... I won't be drawn into panic buying gems though.

Banned
    Saw this yesterday too. Haven't ordered fashion in a couple weeks. So getting all gems will be out of the question for me. Same as last year. All I'll do is buy some decor and make sure I have some nice stuff for next year. Halloween for fashion tanked anyways. Bring on the Xmas and Black Friday stuff!

New Resident
    I got the pop-up in both Fashion Story & Pet Shop Story about Nov 15th deadline, said "ok", closed it and then realized I, too, had more questions. And I've reset the games a number of times & can't get the popup back again. So I come to the forums, like I have with other online games for almost 2 decades & get NOTHING.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-12-13 at 06:36 AM. Reason: off topic comment/discussing third party gaming companies

Farm Supplier
    I hope its just the d?cor and give us more time for recipes and catalogs...

Any word on recipes and catalogues, please?

As long as you have the appliance, you should be able to access the recipes associated with it. Example: stove & oven from last years Halloween were available to me but only the ones I had (I couldn't buy more once put out in the restaurant.) so...I was able to cook those recipes on those appliances even though the appliances were removed from availability.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast