Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Good Time to Delete INs

I'm really bad at visiting other folks, I guess I should be doing that more often. Does having four hearts really get me anything?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    I am in the process of clearing out inactive neighbours too. Another thing I look at is if the moving parts on their buildings are moving. Ie windmill, observotory, mines, sawmill, workshop. Also kitchen, forge, potion shop chimneys. If they are moving or blowing then they are collecting from those buildings and still active. It is not fool proof due to time differences, hovever, when you look over a few days and take crops etc into account, it is also a way to weed the inactive ones out. Cheers.
    I have just finished my neighbourly housekeeping. I employed my strategies as noted above and took into account other player comments. The last thing I also looked at was the bat/turkey cow, chicken and pig. By now active neighbours should have at least ONE of those, even considering the apparent glitches. If the same crops, no popping hearts and inactive working buildings met my criteria and they also did not have at least one of the bat/turkey cow, chicken or pig, then gonski. I went from 148 to 88 neighbours. It took approx 5 days of monitoring. if I deleted an active neighbour, my mistake and apologies to them, however, I think I have got it about right. I am in the process of collecting unique oils. I have sent out 25 requests for the last 2 days and each day have got 20 back. To me that shows I am keeping an active eye on my neighbours. Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fiberterian View Post
    I'm really bad at visiting other folks, I guess I should be doing that more often. Does having four hearts really get me anything?
    It gets you never-ending admiration from the entire planet!

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Wonder if TL would consider offering a signage - "Gone Fishing" or a flag?
    So that we can buy if required, with coins!
    Then neighbours will not delete by accident.
    Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Lol! I kept picturing a smiling Shaggy in his green top and bell bottoms, a red robe and crooked crown, blowing heart kisses. 'Thank you, thank you. I like, love you too, man!'

Ah, geez. I'm a dork. And currently watching Scooby Doo instead of sleeping as sick people should.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Well then, I will endeavor to visit other neighbors as often as I am able!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fiberterian View Post
    Well then, I will endeavor to visit other neighbors as often as I am able!
    I do so admire you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    * Clearing buildings - I believe that the sparkles do clear if buildings have been collected from after a
    I checked this on certain neighbors I suspect are not playing. Seems this is the case,
    And their kingdoms sparkle like thousands of flash lights,
    while neighbors that are actively playing, it's clear with just a few sparkles.

Host(ess)
    Some crazy combination of insomnia/boredom/CS addiction led me to clean out my neighbors too! I was having a hard time during the recent "ask" quests remembering who was playing so I didn't waste my requests.... Well I am down to 20-some odd neighbors now!

I would add that a player is inactive if they have Valentine items but are still on level 20.....

Now I feel like I need some new active neighbors, so if anyone wants to add me feel free.
    DinoTT and DinoJuJu - my daughter got me hooked then she gave up so I took over her kingdom! It was a rarely friendly coup.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234