Thread: "Can't hold any more Blade of Darkness"!

"Can't hold any more Blade of Darkness"!

So I collect from my 4th Glimmergate adventure, having been lucky enough to get the blade first time, and I get this message: "you can't hold any more Blade of Darkness". OK, I get that I can have only one blade and I'm happy with that, but I'm looking for the HILT now!

Is there a glitch and I should have got the hilt? Surely the programme should be such that once the blade is dropped it can only be the hilt? Anyone else get this?

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Odd, since over on another thread, someone has gotten 3 Hilts...

Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    I don't know what kind of setting TL set,
    But it's really a waste to get 3 hilts in 3 days.
    Getting the same quest item several times never happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by S1Rensong View Post
    So I collect from my 4th Glimmergate adventure, having been lucky enough to get the blade first time, and I get this message: "you can't hold any more Blade of Darkness". OK, I get that I can have only one blade and I'm happy with that, but I'm looking for the HILT now!

Is there a glitch and I should have got the hilt? Surely the programme should be such that once the blade is dropped it can only be the hilt? Anyone else get this?

Thanks!
    I finally got my hilt this morning when knights came back with the darn thing. I can't tell you how many of those darn adventures I had to send them out on, but I'm betting it was between 8 & 10. Very frustrating to say the least.
    Now forging the adamant bar (8hrs) so I can forge the night glimmer sword (that takes another day)

Nightclub Owner
    As the blade and the hilt are different items its definitely possible to repeat drops of the piece you already have. I got 3 drops for the hilt of darkness before getting the blade.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.