Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle: holiday felt and fall leaves add me

Nightclub Owner

Castle: holiday felt and fall leaves add me

I've created this thread for people to find gift partners for the November goals
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I'm looking for two Holiday Felt gift partners.

ID: KeeNaa

Rhino Keeper
    ID: cad33

Looking for FELT. I will return a gift of FELT for every gift of FELT I'm given.

I'm Looking For Friends who w'll sending the HOLIDAY FELDS
    My stormID eva178

Farm Supplier
    Looking for 3 Felt only... Still have all 3 gifts to return back.. please add storm id: Bobbo26 and send me felt will gift it back or write on my wall to request different item. Will only add 3 nrbs today so if I accept you will get felt once sent.

Rhino Keeper
    I check all of my neighbors everyday. I will send felt to three lucky neighbors, each day but will likely only do so to the ones that have sent me felt. This will also apply to any holiday/timed quest that comes up ion the future. Have a happy turkey day everyone!
    Please feel free to add me.
    ID: Petasos

I have a ton of neighbors and will weed out the ones who do not have activity. I do not expect the same daily visits but if you are only playing once or twice a month please do not invite me.

Thanks,

Executive Chef
    same here !Since we can only gift so few people if it doesn't work out for this round then the next! Also if you get a chance to gift me I need the felt please! : )

Ginrae22 ; )

Anyone want to gift felts? I already reached the limit today, but as I can I will gift back (since i still have 2 days i have tried building more markets just in case, maybe it will work for others too).

Host(ess)
    I need felt! if you request me as a friend and send some I will gift back in the morning

Rhino Keeper
    Add faeriedust for felt gifting and receiving. Please only add me if you plan to gift felt back before the timer ends.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast