Thread: Inventory

Rhino Keeper

Inventory

Can someone please enlighten me on what I do with the following: 10 bass, 9 catfish, 7 bricks, 6 nails, 5 screws, 4 planks, 3 hammers, 2 saws and 2 pick axes. They are constantly filling up my barn. I cannot upgrade as the elusive paint tin is nowhere to be seen and I cannot clear my land as there are also no shovels to be found. Do I continue to hoard the above or flog them off in my shop?

Host(ess)
    flog some

Nightclub Owner
    You'd make some people happy selling the tools, but I'd suggest selling the fish for cash and keeping the tools.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    you are lucky. I have the paintbucket but no nails. I'm keeping all that I can get.

Rhino Keeper
    Sell the fish if you don't have any uses of them yet. As for the tools, I'd hoard them

Fashion Designer
    Sell the Bass, fry up the Catfish (if you're at the level with lemons) & keep those tools. They're worth the space they take up.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------