Thread: Help

Rhino Keeper

Help

Should I buy this for autumn bakeries????

Executive Chef
    lucky u still have space for it!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Side note: don't post photos with your gem amount. That is a security question teamlava will ask you if you ever need to recover your account.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh so how now ....teamlava will take my gems back??
    Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    Side note: don't post photos with your gem amount. That is a security question teamlava will ask you if you ever need to recover your account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Azriemw3 View Post
    Oh so how now ....teamlava will take my gems back??
    No? It's part of the recovery for your account if, for whatever reason, someone else tries to recover your account details. Gem amount is just something only you'd know - similar to when you're asked to set recovery questions on a website. By showing your gem count, it adds another layer to allowing someone else to try and recover your own account on their device, thereby stealing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tehbaker View Post
    No? It's part of the recovery for your account if, for whatever reason, someone else tries to recover your account details. Gem amount is just something only you'd know - similar to when you're asked to set recovery questions on a website. By showing your gem count, it adds another layer to allowing someone else to try and recover your own account on their device, thereby stealing it.
    Yeah this is what I meant by my post. I just didn't want you to end up with someone stealing your bakery. Not that I think anyone would actually do it, but it's better to be on the safe side .

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like the Halloween decor is getting removed on Friday so if you better buy it now if you still want it. Your autumn bakery looks lovely .