Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bakery Story version

Farm Supplier

Cool New Bakery Story version

Hi, does anyone know how long it'll be before we get the +6 gem offer to download the Thanksgiving B.S.? It's in the Google play market & I'm itching to download it, but I just accidentally spent 14 gems (touchscreen on new phone is WAY to sensitive... I wasn't even actually touching the screen ...hovering thumb while reading a goal & wham, it's skipped) so I could really use any bonus gems!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-07-13 at 08:57 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Question BS: Thanksgiving in Plystr effective Nov 6th 2013, Where's the 6gems for install?

Well scowering the playstore today couldn't help but notice the thanksgiving version available as of yesterday. I'm highly inclined to download but have not revieved any goals to redeem gems. Normally with the seasonal downloads we get 6gems from TL. Any word on this folks, if I do download early (prior to goal dwnld pop up window) would I still be able to get the gems later. I only asked cause nothing was avlb for Halloween in Plystr - had to use Amazon n didn't get 6 gems for download. Please let me know ..... finger's twitchin rapidly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dariusn7100 View Post
    Well scowering the playstore today couldn't help but notice the thanksgiving version available as of yesterday. I'm highly inclined to download but have not revieved any goals to redeem gems. Normally with the seasonal downloads we get 6gems from TL. Any word on this folks, if I do download early (prior to goal dwnld pop up window) would I still be able to get the gems later. I only asked cause nothing was avlb for Halloween in Plystr - had to use Amazon n didn't get 6 gems for download. Please let me know ..... finger's twitchin rapidly.
    The only version I see is Fall Treats, which has been available for a few weeks now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laeanee13 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know how long it'll be before we get the +6 gem offer to download the Thanksgiving B.S.? It's in the Google play market & I'm itching to download it, but I just accidentally spent 14 gems (touchscreen on new phone is WAY to sensitive... I wasn't even actually touching the screen ..hovering thumb while reading a goal & wham, it's skipped) so I could really use any bonus gems!
    Hmm, I don't even see a new version of bakery in my play store
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-07-13 at 08:57 PM. Reason: edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    Oops.. Spoke too soon. I had to search for it specifically, but I see it now. Excited for some more Fall items!

Executive Chef
    Well yes you can get gems even if you download before the goal.

Executive Chef
    .but not in all the games then

Farm Supplier
    Hey, has anyone received the prompt to download & get the 6 gems yet? I was wondering if maybe we'd get the offer after we finish the goals & seems like some people are done now, so did anyone get the prompt? Thanks O

Farm Supplier
    I did not

I've just got the 6 gem reward for Thanksgiving bakery story popped up. It came up on restaurant too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast