30 orange petals
    60 milk
    10 fur
    2 purple dye
    2 blue dye
    20 felt
    30 leaves

Part is to collect felt and leaves, number currently unknown
    What do you get orange petals from. I've never had any, and I'm on level 30.

Quote Originally Posted by apanchot View Post
    What do you get orange petals from. I've never had any, and I'm on level 30.
    Talinum Auranticum (always) and randomly by Patch of Tall Grass, Plant In A Log, Old Log, Bushes, Ferns and Ivy's Hut

New Resident
    Hmm... Guess I misspoke. I do have 16 orange petals. But not a clue where they came from.

New Resident
    Thanks Butterball, I'll go look for that.

Host(ess)
    The Holiday Felt was a fiasco. The instructions were unclear and the timing was unworkable and delivered too late.
    I notice that the same approach has been taken with the latest chicken challenge. We receive the contest announcement first and after we start working on the challenge, we THEN get the time limitation announcement! Nice bait and switch!

I was heartsick over the Holiday Felt. Crafting was a great love of my late mother, and I thought it would be fun to do this in her honour. I was very disappointed to realize the was no realistic option to complete the task.

The game turns off before it finishes loading. Sometimes, it will let me accept gifts, requests, and even gift 1 person before it cuts off. There was a couple of times, I got to get coins! Then, try to open kitchen, or try to make a wisp, it'll turn off! Then it won't reopen again unless I delete and reinstall, going thru it again with the same results!! I really miss my game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye1186 View Post
    The game turns off before it finishes loading. Sometimes, it will let me accept gifts, requests, and even gift 1 person before it cuts off. There was a couple of times, I got to get coins! Then, try to open kitchen, or try to make a wisp, it'll turn off! Then it won't reopen again unless I delete and reinstall, going thru it again with the same results!! I really miss my game!
    Common guys, this is a game. I admit i have complained about the red petals and the dragon quest. however, to bring the late mother into TLs issues is a bit going too far. If you want to do it for your late mothers honour well do so. Just build a few extra cottages and market places. They cost next to nothing and you only need a few blocks and beams to build, which are very easy to come by. At least from what I can see so far, no red petals or dye are required. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, my last reply was to desele. However, it still stands for all.

Executive Chef
    Just got the turkey chicken, no speed up. Did buy 7 extra chickens that went into storage as soon as I was finished collecting.

Rhino Keeper
    Hatch An Idea

Use some fur - x 10 fur
    Have some Holiday Felt x 20
    Have some blue dye x 2
    Have some purple dye x 2

added to post 2(KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-11-13 at 08:04 AM.