Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    I'm doing just fine.

Have a full grown Chicken Cow, but haven't gotten anything for the chicken turkey (.-.) yet.
    Not released yet she said a few days but I'm thinking it will be a week,,, it will be Thursday ,, I be very surprized if we see it before then

Rhino Keeper
    I won't be emailing support about an issue that has apparently affected everyone. They need to fix this across the board, or they have lost at least one customer.

Rhino Keeper
    Although the quest expired too early, there was still plenty of time for everyone to complete it, unless you don't have access to red petals to craft the red dyes.

As soon as the quest started and stated collection from markets gives you the felts, i built another straightaway to up the chances of getting them all on time. The same with yellow acer trees, planted several as they only take 5 minutes between each watering.

It turns out that I got the cow in plenty of time and already maxed out on felts and leaves ready for the next one.

I do think it was a bit much for TL to have several quests recently which rely so heavily on red petals, especially as they are extremely limited for those without the valentines flowers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I do think it was a bit much for TL to have several quests recently which rely so heavily on red petals, especially as they are extremely limited for those without the valentines flowers.
    Agreed! I also did the skunk-solvent goal for Sabina in between the glimmerbat & turkey-cow goals, which took an additional 40 (I think) red petals.

I am vowing not be caught un-prepared next time. Will be preparing a stash of 40 red petals... Perhaps I could plant a big field of tall grass & chop my way through it every day... If I had the space, that is!

I do hope everyone affected by the timer being off emails TL & gets their turkey-cow! I can't see them issuing the cow to everyone as most ppl (or most accounts) probably we're nowhere near done.... I do hope they fix the underlying issue for the next timed goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Agreed! I also did the skunk-solvent goal for Sabina in between the glimmerbat & turkey-cow goals, which took an additional 40 (I think) red petals.

I am vowing not be caught un-prepared next time. Will be preparing a stash of 40 red petals... Perhaps I could plant a big field of tall grass & chop my way through it every day... If I had the space, that is!

I do hope everyone affected by the timer being off emails TL & gets their turkey-cow! I can't see them issuing the cow to everyone as most ppl (or most accounts) probably we're nowhere near done.... I do hope they fix the underlying issue for the next timed goal.
    I found the old log to be better at giving red petals than tall grass. I know they're more expensive, but worth it if you get a high drop rate.

Although the quest expired too early, there was still plenty of time for everyone to complete it, unless you don't have access to red petals to craft the red dyes
    Or unless you have a job and can't sit by your device all day. I had most of what I need, just low on wheat. Built another market to help things along. And I still didn't finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    Or unless you have a job and can't sit by your device all day. I had most of what I need, just low on wheat. Built another market to help things along. And I still didn't finish.
    I'm at work 11 hours a day including commuting, and I still managed it. Definitely not able to access the game all day long. My crops are always maxed out as soon as I use any and because I've been on level 30 for months I have crafted loads of other materials so they're usually ready to be used when updates become available. And I never collect from buildings on update day as then they will be ready for collection straight away.

Rhino Keeper
    Chicken update is here

Collect from chickens x 50
    Give 50 chicken eggs
    Give 20 roast chickens
    Visit cottage 5 times

added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-10-13 at 06:41 PM.

New Resident
    I've read posts and comments from others who are very disappointed in TL - Leilani - your post needs to have another praise! Amen!

My solution: I won't be doing these timed tasks. I didn't get the bat and now the cow because of the defect in TL's time. Kudos for those who were able to gather all the items, but I'll stick to crossing my fingers before collecting from the deep mines to see if I got the diamond I've been waiting for for nearly 2 months.

Executive Chef
    Chicken update is here

Collect from chickens x 50
    Give 50 chicken eggs
    Give 20 roast chickens
    Visit cottage 5 times
    Yep, got it too. 4 days (-3 hours!) for this one. I only have 3 chickens and 1 cottage so going to be a bit stuck already.