Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    I woke up in the middle of the night to finish the goal, checked that tines there, collected more wheat and then bam it was gone. It's not fair, they really do force you to use gems for these. I have a job and things to do, I can't sit by my phone all day long to do these things.
    Same here. Had to wake up in the middle of the night to complete it with 2hrs left. I got the costume but the goal was gone.

The same happened with the glimmerbat habitat! I'm starting to think its done on purpose..

I also woke up a few times after to see if the goal would come back or get an expansion but no, unless I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbinky View Post
    I HAD THE COW AND NOW IT"S GONE!

I'd gone all the way through with more than 3 hours left, fed it once, came back, fed it again, collected from other resources, the game crashed and now it's gone completely.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
    That's what happened with the burning ember for me. They just blamed "sync error" and claimed they couldn't do anything about it. The problem is that other things I did before AND after I got the burning ember held in the game. So not only did I get ripped off of the burning ember, I also lost all the mithril I spent on the next step. But like support said, that's my problem, not theirs and they won't correct it...

Timed quests make me not want to even bother playing. I was very WTH to see mine gone. At least when you have an untimed quest you can enjoy it. Making the game unenjoyable with timed quests will chase off your customers, Teamlava.

That sucks. I never even got the burning ember. It would suck more to get it and lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarynthi View Post
    Timed quests make me not want to even bother playing. I was very WTH to see mine gone. At least when you have an untimed quest you can enjoy it. Making the game unenjoyable with timed quests will chase off your customers, Teamlava.
    Untimed quests are just as unenjoyable when you try for months to get the required items you need to complete it and you STILL don't get them. You would think making people mad wouldn't be a very good strategy to coerce people into buying gems to finally get what they need. Then again I don't see a lot of people doing that. If anything they vow not to buy gems until the game is made more fair.

Farm Supplier
    This was absolutely ridiculous, and impossible to complete without spending 100's of gems! I only had 12 hours to complete the first step, which I did by spending 18 gems in the last 3 hours because I thought if i did I would get the turkey cow. I didn't know that It would take me to the next step, and only 3 hours left still! So bogus never doing a timed quest again

Farm Supplier
    and LOL they act like they would be giving you a FREE thing by completing the quest but by not giving you near enough time to complete it in, you are forced to spend gems, ad thereby spending money on the item....

Lastly, we are aware that there is a bug that will cause the limited time quests to expire 3 hours earlier than the posted time. We will fix this bug as soon as we can. We apologize in advance.

For those of us that have had the goal expire earlier than the timer will we get the quest back to finish?

Has anyone gotten a reply from TL Support yet?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm doing just fine.

Have a full grown Chicken Cow, but haven't gotten anything for the chicken turkey (.-.) yet.