Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

I woke up in the middle of the night to finish the goal, checked that tines there, collected more wheat and then bam it was gone. It's not fair, they really do force you to use gems for these. I have a job and things to do, I can't sit by my phone all day long to do these things.

Fashion Designer
    Yep. Got the turkey costume, but the goal's gone, so no cow is willing to don it. I emailed support. I think that if we are crafting the last piece in a goal when an expiration expires, that goal should be allowed to be completed.

I was in the middle of doing the turkey goal and was waiting to feed the cow wheat but now the goal has disappeared ? Help !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPengie View Post
    I go to start the build and find that I can't because 1/3rd of my leaves have mysteriously vanished. I had 30 but when I try to make the costume there are only 20 in my inventory.
    Thank you! I thought I had all that was required and I had to go chop more tree to get the extra 10. I couldn't figure out what happened. (At least I know now I'm not crazy.) Thankfully, I had a couple spare trees and energy when I discovered it. Unfortunately, the stupid goal expired as my turkey costume was in the shop, already painted.

Fashion Designer
    Oh well. The turkey cow looks stupid anyway.

Farm Supplier
    I've been at a business conference for several days with very little free time. Timed quests like this truly tear at the pleasure derived from playing the game. Why would Thanksgiving and Christmas end so long before the actual holidays? I'm only grateful that these items are quite unattractive and pointless.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    LOL! Couldn't agree more, thank you!

As I see it, the turkey cow drops one milk per hour. So far, mine dropped only one high cut with around ten collections. From a practical point of view, it is not as good as a common cow. Is it beautifying your board? I doubt it. Yet we still rush trying to get it, discussing it in this forum with more than 200 posts, even spend diamonds on it. Why? That is the charm of this game. A sense to achieve a goal, a pursuit of perfection..

Farm Supplier
    Same here, I got te costume but then goal ended early and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Thanks for making me feel a bit better about being *****ed out of finishing this quest. First time I actually smiled about it It is all relative...