Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Can you only collect leaves and felt while the goal is active? I've got my cow with an identity crisis and finished that goal line. I was trying to get more now while waiting on the next goal line but no leaves are happening chopping the red and yellow acer trees. Any info anyone?
    I have cow and markets still giving felt, trees still giving leaves. Apparently we will still need both in upcoming quest(s)

Executive Chef
    The turkey cow is a little terrifying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I have cow and markets still giving felt, trees still giving leaves. Apparently we will still need both in upcoming quest(s)
    Yes, or perhaps it is because the goal hasn't yet finished for everyone? I did notice my markets have started dropping less felt. It used to be at least 6 and now it is 3. Can see it is much harder to finish these goals if you came into them later.

New Resident
    This goal has disappeared! I was on target to finish it, went to collect from marketplace, and there's NO GOAL. I had hours left. What's going on??!

Banned
    The time frame for this quest is just too ridiculously short. I spent some gems to skip part of it (such as getting 20 Holiday Felts since I only had 18) because I know I don't have enough time, and then I remembered the forum and came to check how long this quest line is... wow, I'm only half way there with less than 3 hours left (I'm crafting yellow dyes and I have absolutely no red pedals so I was thinking of skipping the red dyes with gems). Screw this I'm not wasting anymore gems on this. Glad that I haven't clicked that "skip" button for the red dyes! A quest that's only about 3 days long, and then you had to collect Holiday Felts from the Market Place that takes 22 bloody hours to recharge... is simply ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected my turkey costume but that goal is gone :/ Is there nothing I can do? Didn't realize goals are supposed (?) to end early? Doesn't make sense.

New Resident
    I got the costume completed also but no goal beyond that or turkey cow. The costume is in my inventory.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by noobee3 View Post
    This goal has disappeared! I was on target to finish it, went to collect from marketplace, and there's NO GOAL. I had hours left. What's going on??!
    Same thing happened to me, had FOUR hours left to get three waters. Got them and POOF no goal when I went to complete the quest.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by noobee3 View Post
    Hi I had the same problem - had at least 3 hours left and the goal disappeared! Bit disappointed as I had just got enough holiday felts!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lucylulu5 View Post
    Hi I had the same problem - had at least 3 hours left and the goal disappeared! Bit disappointed as I had just got enough holiday felts!
    Ya, I am having the same problem, this is not fair as I was timing myself to finish the last couple of part of the quests, just waiting for the costume to be finished.

This sucks, can any anyone from TL help to fix this?