Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

Fashion Designer
    how many red dye and wool?

Went to my phone and checked the game there but the leaves & felt don't show up there at all as gifts. Maybe coming out later???since most everyone's already sent their 3 gifts for today

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I got 6 felts from one collection from my market.

I cannot check to see if the gifts show up because I have already sent my gifts out for the day.
    Well, I have two marketplaces, so I can finish that part in 2 days, starting in about 12 hours...

I checked my phone, and felt isn't an available giftable item there.

Does the 3 days for the Giving Holiday part get reset for the Sewing Machine phase?

Executive Chef
    Going away for the weekend without internet. Will do my best to get my freebies, but I rather think time will run out on me. Why a 3 day limit at a weekend - we do have real lives too, you know!!!

Unfortunately I had some of my libraries in storage so I'm waiting for them to finish. Building extra markets now. Anyone who can tell what comes next so we can start preparing?

Rhino Keeper
    It's getting a bit cramped again because now everyone is pulling their spare buildings out of storage due to this time limited goal nonsense. Of course this increases the risk of mistapping and triggering a gem trap so perhaps that's what TL intended all along.

Executive Chef
    were both the turkey-cow and turkey-chicken quest/goals supposed to pop up on their own or one after the other? I've only gotten one it just says where are the turkeys. Also I checked my gifts it's the same list of gift options it has been since v-day. I just got leaves from chopping trees...just though I'd share that.

Leaves come from red & yellow acer tres.

Haha...thank goodness I have 3 libraries since you have to visit 3 times and that's 8 hrs each time to collect. Feel for those who only have 1 library & 1 market. They will never finish in time I'm afraid. Unless the market gives 10 at a time ..... Maybe then. BTW, I didn't get a any kind of scroll. I got a spell book and my heart sank when I saw it. But I guess it counted since it showed that part completed.

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure I like these timed things, they make me nervous! Not sure I am going to be able to do this quest as I think you need to craft 2 red dyes and red petals are scarce for me and I recently crafted a dye which I think will not count?
    Hoping someone gets through this quickly so they can let us know what is needed, so I can make a judgement now as to whether it is worth putting any resources into this. To be honest, it's a dressed up animal that just drops eggs or milk, so nothing special as far as I can tell.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast