Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/07/2013 Update

I only had 2 markets and was able to complete this well within the allotted time. Just put the second market in storage when you are done. You might need it again soon for the " turkey-chicken" anyway.

Farm Supplier
    I finished my turkey cow, only because I bought a few more market places. Does anybody have any idea when we can start we the turkey chicken challenge?

Fashion Designer
    Leaving mine out until chicken comes so I can collect immediately and not have to wait. I agave 3 also.

Executive Chef
    She said in a few days,,, thinking they wanted this one over frist,,,

So I got my baby turkey cow, and still have to finish the quest by petting him twice. The problem is I want my cow to remain a baby if all it would drop is regular cow things, because I think it's cute as a baby but not as an adult. Plus I already have 6 regular cows. If I pet it twice will it turn into an adult? Should I pay gems to skip that part of the quest? Or should I just ignore that part of the quest?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    It is possible but only if you have multiple markets and it is helpful if you had the trees ready. I had 3 markets and they gave me 7, 6, 6 and then I had a few gifted. Then I think I chopped 3 trees as the leaves dropped with very nearly every chop. Keep going, might be worth building more market places as they don't cost much in money or resources.
    even with three market places it is not to be done as that thing only gives ONE time in 22 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caiaxoxo View Post
    So I got my baby turkey cow, and still have to finish the quest by petting him twice. The problem is I want my cow to remain a baby if all it would drop is regular cow things, because I think it's cute as a baby but not as an adult. Plus I already have 6 regular cows. If I pet it twice will it turn into an adult? Should I pay gems to skip that part of the quest? Or should I just ignore that part of the quest?
    After petting mine twice he remained a baby cow still so you can still complete the goal

I agree! For those of us who don't have the Valentine edition time, coins and energy is wasted on trying to collect red pedals. I'd been saving my red pedal's for the untangling of Sabina's hair (40 red pedals!) and now I've used them up for this Turkey project.
    It's super unfair... I've been playing for over 6 months.... Why has TeamLava chosen to allow such an advantage to certain player but not others?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    For me, I solved this by buying 2 more markets for $2000 each 2 days ago..certain buildings you can buy more . There is a thread on here to Add your Id for exchange of " rush " items
    That is great if you ***** and read the forums to find out what you will have to eventually do ( like I finally broke down and did). But if you play the game and experience it as it happens there was no way of knowing everything you would have to accomplish in 3days. Initially I thought I had three days just to get the felt and leaves, so I thought I would be okay. I had no idea of the remaining steps that also had to be completed in that amount of time. Frankly, if I'm this upset, I think I should stop playing. It's not worth it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_K View Post
    After petting mine twice he remained a baby cow still so you can still complete the goal
    Takes 5 visits to become a mature cow.