Quote Originally Posted by KasiaH30 View Post
So you are basically telling us since you never fixed the bug about it expiring before its time we wasted our time because I think most people were almost finished?
Quote Originally Posted by Classic70 View Post
Hi Maguar,
Does this mean that TL will not be fixing this bug and we will not be able to finish the quest?
By the way, surely TL is not expecting all players to be reading the forum for every quest so they should have just known about it ending 3 hrs earlier...
I'm just a volunteer in the forums. I don't have access to a heap of behind the scenes info. Unfortunately it's not quite 4am TL time so there aren't any TL staff members on the forum. I'm just trying to let people know what I think the response might be which is to email support.

I'm not suggesting that everyone would be aware about the time finishing early as I know not everyone is on the forums. But I do know that there are forum members that post info in their kingdom, answer questions etc. because of this I'm hoping that the info to email support will get out to the wider community.