Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update 11-8-2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    i was thinking there will be subcategories in the newspaper lol i only see these in decorations tab, for example path, fence and colors for the animals are easier to acces now, as well as animals and pets. i dont know if i explained correctly, but the only change is that we dont have to scroll so much like before looking for stone path for example, you click on the icon on the right and you can find it very quickly now

love the update, love the game, its really getting better and better!
    Ok I understand now LOL Thanks for clearing that up 😉👍
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    How are we supposed to chop down ash trees without tools? I have not received a saw since I started playing.

Ver frustrating.....

Executive Chef
    Yeah,when I went to chop my trees,I realized we're supposed to use saws?!which you NEVER get !love ya TL,but I seriously hope you thought ahead of time and programmed much better chances of getting saws,or nobody is going to enjoy this potentially good update,or maybe we can buy saws for coins(hahahahahaha) in shop?

Executive Chef
    And I planted a whole dang mini forest in my excitement yesterday,not fair,TL!or maybe saws can be added as tools you can make in forge?

Rhino Keeper
    Holy!
    The ash tree is sooo cheap. But what does it do? Give ash?
    I dowmloaded the new version yesterday, today i forgog all about it and forgot to check new version. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by magiv50 View Post
    Oh the ash trees unlock at level 31. i still have a way to go.
    Oh wow. I skimed everything and im pretty sure we buy ash trees just to cut them? What?
    Oh it sure is a long way to go. Only in level 10.

So is ash tree a decoration or.....? SO we can buy as much as we want...? Sorry for caps, the keboard is small

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBerries12345 View Post
    Oh wow. I skimed everything and im pretty sure we buy ash trees just to cut them? What?
    Oh it sure is a long way to go. Only in level 10.

So is ash tree a decoration or.....? SO we can buy as much as we want...? Sorry for caps, the keboard is small
    You are supposed to cut them down with saws, but no saws are dropped. TL should put them in decorations section, not plant.
    Once you do cut them, they do not grow back.

Fashion Designer
    I planted 8 ash trees in my excitement. Luckily I have two saws but the rest will be decoration for a long time... Lucky they were cheap!

Rhino Keeper
    One of my neighbors appeared to have planted one on every free square on his farm. And he had a lot. It was a massive forest. I do not think anyone realized saws were needed. I planted quite a few myself. One saw dropped in what had to be a record number of deliveries. In fact it seemed I received fewer drops of all kinds ...papers tools whatever. Oh well, I'm an addict and thrilled they are continuing to add to the game which I had feared was nearing an end.

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing spades. My farm is dirty and I have not gotten a spade since ages.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast