Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Farm 2 Update 11-8-2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raycholio View Post
    I have! It rarely happens to me, but I have seen it a couple of times.
    Cool ! I was like what ?! Two for one bonus ?! Hehe. Can't wait until I happens again!!

Executive Chef
    I'm just happy that occasionally I get 2 wood from chopping(from one tree)

I can't get my farm story 2 to connect online for some reason. From this morning to now it says that OH OH message. Should I delete it and re download it? Would that delete my levels and money etc?

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same problem. Had it with Castle Story and Slots but they cleared up so don't think it's my connection. I got a message that TL was doing maintenance but Farm Story hasn't come back yet.

The exact same problem? I got the same message that it was offline this morning, so did my wife. Now, she's on, but I can't get on. Glad to hear its not just me.

Executive Chef
    yeah sounds like a lot of people are having issues. I was playing RS and FS this morning around 7:30 and had no issues, still not having any but it seems like people are deleting the games and reinstalling and it seems to be fixing the problem for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    yeah sounds like a lot of people are having issues. I was playing RS and FS this morning around 7:30 and had no issues, still not having any but it seems like people are deleting the games and reinstalling and it seems to be fixing the problem for a lot of people.
    Good call. I deleted and re-downloaded it and its working again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    Good call. I deleted and re-downloaded it and its working again.
    Happy to help! Just passing on what I've read on here! : ) Glad it is working for you again.

Host(ess)
    Reinstalling got me back in. Thank goodness - I was going through withdrawal. Hate to say ... as frustrated as I am with the drop rates on so many items, I just can't pull myself away from playing!

Executive Chef
    I'm just wondering why all my neighbors are getting nothing but saws from orders,and I'm getting nothing but shovels and axes(a few,ok!but I need saws)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456