Thread: Losing food when bakery door is blocked closed!

Angry Losing food when bakery door is blocked closed!

Hi all,

I started playing BS on the Android Google Nexus 7. After I bake, place food on counter and close my bakery (door block with cash register) for the night, my food disappears from my counters. I cannot stock up on food... Frustrated. Anyone have a fix? Yes... I've force closed the app too.

Executive Chef
    The door blocking is a players trick that doesn't always work,sometimes the food/clothes sell out the minute you open the door,it's not a bug because its not the way the game was designed.it works sometimes,but not always,but it's at your own risk,nothing can be done

New Resident
    I would recommend to store some chairs and tables for the night, instead of closing. This will slow down sales, and you might get some unhappay customers leaving, but you will be able to keep open. I'm on Android too, and did this on a lower level. I first calculated how many items I sold per hour to estimate how long my food would last until I could make more. Lets say you sell roughly 1500-1600 items per hour. Since I don't know your level or how many appliances and seatings you have, you will need to do your own math.
    You might also benefit from getting the Bagdes "Gem of a place" and "Popular Place". If you have those, customer liking won't drop too low. This worked for me. Good luck!

When I played on android i had to store my chairs at night, might also try placing something in front of the register, if they cant get to the register they cant set and eat

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    You can save yourself a LOT of time and tapping by surrounding the square in front of your door with objects instead of storing all your chairs. ;-)