Thread: Expanded towards the mine and now I'm terribly unlucky at getting permits

New Resident

Unhappy Expanded towards the mine and now I'm terribly unlucky at getting permits

Is this usual?
    I used to receive a ton of expansion permits, but since I've got one lousy expansion to get the mine I can't seem to collect any. Not at the market nor completing deliveries.

Is this usual? are any of you not getting expansion permits as well? maps and land deeds are still ok, and I get them all the time.

cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mik1111 View Post
    Is this usual?
    I used to receive a ton of expansion permits, but since I've got one lousy expansion to get the mine I can't seem to collect any. Not at the market nor completing deliveries.

Is this usual? are any of you not getting expansion permits as well? maps and land deeds are still ok, and I get them all the time.

cheers
    I have 3 land deeds and have not gotten one in DAYS. I have gone so far as to sell a permit and a map at the storefront. Before I expanded toward the mine I couldn't get a map...now the deeds are even worse than the maps were!

New Resident
    yeah.
    I've sold probably 10 maps and deeds already. just because I had 8 of both already and need the space.
    The market has zero permits and I've done more deliveries than I used to(which were already plenty) and zero... This is probably going on for a week or so

Not natural at all.

I have a ton of expansion permits but not enough maps and deeds. Yesterday I got s map and deed and did a little dance they are more rare for me. I've seen lots of expansion permits over the last 2 weeks and have purchased them every single time. I just got to the mine last weekend and now I'm working on the train. I also spend an embarrassing amount of time in this game.

Same here, desperately need deeds. And I'm like charley crystal, on this game WAY TOO MUCH! lol

I have 44 permits, 34 maps, and 2 deeds. I would love to get deeds as a delivery drop rather than more permits! I never see deeds for sale, either.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by leonsandcastle View Post
    I have 44 permits, 34 maps, and 2 deeds. I would love to get deeds as a delivery drop rather than more permits! I never see deeds for sale, either.
    i added you as neighbour.
    perhaps we can sell to each other. arranging a fixed time, no?

Rhino Keeper
    Thats really odd how we all get different things, I ALWAYS have an excess amount of deeds but never enough old maps. I've debated using gems to expand but its so expensive. Hopefully I'll get luck in the market soon enough

Rhino Keeper
    I need permits too. I have some extra land deeds if anyone needs them.