Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Autumn Goals 11-6-2013

New Resident
    hm so I guess I should have gifted food instead of cranberries...tomorrow then dear neighbors! I LOVE the new goals, lets get started!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    7. Thanksgiving Luck .Rewards 3,280 coin 90xp (follows Pecan Powerhouse)
    . Serve 14 Spiced Truffles (8hr)
    . Buy 2 Give Thanks Signs (8,000c each
    * Awards 1 Bakesgiving Oven & unlocks Bakesgiving Oven
    ARGH! I bought one of the signs last night while buying the wall paper and framed leaves. Wonder if it will count or if I'll have to buy 2 more. </sigh>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    ARGH! I bought one of the signs last night while buying the wall paper and framed leaves. Wonder if it will count or if I'll have to buy 2 more. </sigh>
    I think you'll have to buy 2 more, that's what happened to me last time with the jack'o'counters. I hope they're not expensive at least...

Fashion Designer
    I was gifted a load of useless cranberries this morning. Please can they be removed. Out of my 20 gifts I only got two I could use

Fashion Designer

added to post 3
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-07-13 at 11:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TL, this is a wonderful goal. I LOVE IT.....

Seriously? We had to use red motors and screws for the Harvest Candy Maker, and we need them again for the Bakesgiving Oven? Why not pick 2 different parts (like fuses, metal sheets, wiring, heating coils, gears) instead? Not all neighbors in this game respond to material requests or take the time/make the effort to gift goal parts. Too many gift food instead of parts all the time. ARGH!!

Bless my neighbors who have a brain and use it.

So am I understanding since I am past the cranberries, that I shouldnt accept all these cranberries, I was gifted?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie40403 View Post
    So am I understanding since I am past the cranberries, that I shouldnt accept all these cranberries, I was gifted?
    As far as I know, yes

Quote Originally Posted by kiwicakeshop View Post
    I acciddently hit the skip button for having 2 Bakesgiving Ovens. (so lost gems). Does this mean I wont be able to unlock the ovens?

I am on the last bit to the thanksgiving luck goal, serve 14 Apple Spice Truffles.
    Don't worry, the Bakesgiving Oven will still be unlock after you complete the Thanksgiving Luck goal.

@srg70: Oh my, you're so fast! Thanks for posting the requirement parts needed for the Bakesgiving Oven! I'm so relieved when I see old parts are needed instead.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast