Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Autumn Goals 11-6-2013

Executive Chef
    this list is incomplete , sharing anyway. :-)

Fashion Designer

Rhino Keeper
    I opened a box by wrong
    Conform button

Farm Supplier
    thx the lovely update!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Can a moderator check on the 2 new gift items,flowers and cranberries. I hope if it's not a gift that it can be fixed before reset so that people don't get confused. Thanks!
    I have asked. Will let you know when I do
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, I find out now that the new parts are useless, right after I gifted them to everybody...TL needs to fix that! Right now people need parts that they can actually use.

I accepted the cranberries given from my neighbors and it counted toward the cranberries goal. Which you need to request 14 cranberries from your neighbors. The Fall Flowers seem like the one which we need to pay 15,000coins for it in the Pecan Powerhouse goal. So I'm assuming it's a useless part.

I've received 2 cranberries as gifts & both seem to have counted towards that goal. In both instances, I checked how many I had received for the goal before I accepted the gift then confirmed the # of cranberries increased afterwards.

Nightclub Owner
    The cranberries counted for me too.

I just noticed that the goals requiring locked items actually tell you which goal you have to complete to unlock the item.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I acciddently hit the skip button for having 2 Bakesgiving Ovens. (so lost gems). Does this mean I wont be able to unlock the ovens?

I am on the last bit to the thanksgiving luck goal, serve 14 Apple Spice Truffles.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast