Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals 11/6/13 THANKSGIVING - Released 2016

Farm Supplier
    Thx TL for this lovely update!!!

Host(ess)
    I have receive at least two "wood chips" as a gift, but I can't see those on "my gifts" -list. Does anyone know why?

Yes, I can't see my woodchip gifts from nbrs either.

Host(ess)
    Help, I finished "a teacher's test" goal, had the barbecues unlocked, waited for 2 of my appliances to finish their current meals (over night), put those appliances in storage, and now my goal is locked again. I tried force quitting, and reinstalling, still have a locked goal.
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpguy32 View Post
    I haven't gotten that far, but if you look at the very first post, theres a screenshot of the Goal "Fall Furnishings". Tiny pic of it beside "Have a Leaf Pile" step.
    But it's too tiny, I want to take a closer look to it, aaaahh can't wait XD But seems like I'll have to lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusakko View Post
    I Love this game!

Anyone knows what parts needs that "thanksgiving barbecue"?

I been looking for that info, anyone know?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoreibo View Post
    Help, I finished "a teacher's test" goal, had the barbecues unlocked, waited for 2 of my appliances to finish their current meals (over night), put those appliances in storage, and now my goal is locked again. I tried force quitting, and reinstalling, still have a locked goal.
    Any ideas?
    I cant help you, sorry. But I have a question: How many Pecan tassies is needed to finish that teacher's test?

Nightclub Owner
    I just noticed that the goals requiring locked items actually tell you which goal you have to complete to unlock the item.

I also had bought some decorations before getting the goal to buy them and they were counted for the goal,
    Last edited by maguar; 11-07-13 at 05:26 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    Any ideas?
    I cant help you, sorry. But I have a question: How many Pecan tassies is needed to finish that teacher's test?

Sorry, can't remember how many pecan tassies were needed...and the whole goal is gone from my page...or I would just redo it...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoreibo View Post
    Any ideas?

Sorry, can't remember how many pecan tassies were needed...and the whole goal is gone from my page...or I would just redo it...
    Whoops, guess I didn't do that right the first time...I'm new here ��������

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast