Thread: Common tale of whoa. (Accidental Gem Spending)

New Resident

Common tale of whoa. (Accidental Gem Spending)

I'm sure you have all heard this before, but I was trying to take out my Harvest Stove and managed to accidentally click on a Sonic Gratitude Oven that cost me 25 gems.

I did fill out a request sent to TeamLava - but I have a few questions ...

How likely am I to get a response and is it their policy to refund gems for a mistake?

Also, it says I can sell the oven, but I am unsure if I will get the full gems back if I do sell it so I thought I would ask first before I do that. Anyone know?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klk00 View Post
    I'm sure you have all heard this before, but I was trying to take out my Harvest Stove and managed to accidentally click on a Sonic Gratitude Oven that cost me 25 gems.

How likely am I to get a response and is it their policy to refund gems for a mistake?

Also, it says I can sell the oven, but I am unsure if I will get the full gems back if I do sell it so I thought I would ask first before I do that. Anyone know?

Don't know what response will be from Storm8/TeamLava will be, but if you sell the Sonic Gratitude oven you will get coins in return not gems sorry. I've bought gem item before I didn't like by accident, and sold it for coins

New Resident
    That's what I figured would happen if I tried. Thank you for responding and telling me. Obviously, I couldn't be more thrilled to have spent 25 gems on a sonic oven where I already had 6 normal ones and was nearly done with the goal anyway. And I was saving up for a Korean Garden. Grrrrr

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by klk00 View Post

I am sorry this happened!
    A support agent should be responding soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request