Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 11-5-2013 Darksteel Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    My breeding den is broken! all it seems to breed is luck/coral/wizard/winter (oh, and a hypnotic, just for fun)
    And you know what? It's funny how much I want dark steel, simply because I'm having so much trouble breeding it!
    Sorry you are having trouble. I am pretty sure I got it because my den has been broken for the last several days. My Black and Pink dragons have been impotent until this little ray of light. They must have felt sorry for me after all the stinking Pegasus fails just trying for a "simple" little Flower.

What's wrong with TL lately?? It's getting on my nerves whenever I put the dragons on breeding and it kicks me out of the game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moonjerry8885 View Post
    What's wrong with TL lately?? It's getting on my nerves whenever I put the dragons on breeding and it kicks me out of the game!
    well...i put my dragons in the den and i have to wait 10-12 second before i see the timer.

on topic: 1st try - moon dragon ! a nice fail for me because i dont have it yet
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 02:36 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    well...i put my dragons in the den and i have to wait 10-12 second before i see the timer.

omg me too! i thought my internet was bad, but it seems to be the game itself.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 02:37 PM. Reason: edited quote

May I know the breeding hours for the moon dragon for your fail?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 02:37 PM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    31 hours for my moon fail !

@cedkugedchgd: nop ! your internet is just fine ! there is something wrong with the game ! it was the same situation last night when i put a valky and a royal in the den. i had to wait over 10 sec. till u saw that timer ! i got a darn firestorm ! what a waste of time ! at least now i got something better...but 31 hours??? thats a lot of time !

31 hours for my moon fail !

@cedkugedchgd: nop ! your internet is just fine ! there is something wrong with the game ! it was the same situation last night when i put a valky and a royal in the den. i had to wait over 10 sec. till u saw that timer ! i got a darn firestorm ! what a waste of time ! at least now i got something better...but 31 hours??? thats a lot of time !

My friend got a fail of 40 hours and thought it should be Anubis but it turned out to be Moon dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it ater loads of wizard and coral fails even got 2 vampires...

Night & metal 20hrs

like to look my id aussiejules

Fashion Designer
    what???? a 40 hours moon? thats something new ! but it doesnt surprise me at all !

good combo for anyone who needs vampire lol...3 vamp fails

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast