Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 11-5-2013 Darksteel Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    wow this is bringing back bad memories of my torturous fight to get the DA, DARKangel DARKsteel... They make these DARK ones so hard to get grrrrrr
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-14-13 at 11:32 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    wow this is bringing back bad memories of my torturous fight to get the DA, DARKangel DARKsteel... They make these DARK ones so hard to get grrrrrr
    Tell me about it I hate those Wizard all over again This is the second king of split after Mask & he means no joke
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-14-13 at 11:33 AM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    As an example: when I was trying for vampire, I was breeding diamond with night. I was hoping for dark angel fail (I got ), raven/nightelf fails (got 2 and 2).

Adding plus colors rises your fails thats true. But if you do it wisely, you can have good dragons that you want.
    Pairing Metal/Spirit you only get one extra fail for a Diamond Yay! As long as we not adding Yellow, Red, Green & Pink to it, there's no difference in failure between just putting Metal/Black in the den.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got it. Just kept breeding metal and night. Lots of winters, lucks etc but about 6-7 tries later i have 20 hours. Hope its darksteel!

Host(ess)
    I Got it using Metal & Spider,, & Goblin too, which I needed also, Im.at lvl.105, & still dont have mistmoth, I was hoping to get that as a fail, but ofcourse wouldnt be for me ツ

Host(ess)
    Oops, I meant I got a Goblin & Darksteel, I didnt use Goblin to breed, lol

I got it on 5th try
    used lotus and metal
    was hoping for vampire fail.. but no luck

Farm Supplier
    I can't tell if I'm having super bad luck or if I'm glitched getting this dragon. Not counting all the regular breeding tries before this weekend, with the free boosted breed I have failed to get the darksteel (using night + metal) OVER 60+ times!!!! I have now spent SIGNIFICANTLY more gems trying to breed this than it would have costed to just buy it from the market! I don't know if I should keep trying or go for the other 2 dragons left that I am missing (the other 2 metal hybrids... Have all the rest :-/ ) and just save up to buy this one instead. I am so frustrated!!

Rhino Keeper
    I think I finally got this on my second account after over 30 attempts, hopefully my main will get this soon. It's been over 40 attempts on that account! I don't speed breed so it's been taking forever!

Having Trouble Getting Darksteel

It's been since early November non-stop breeding of a lvl10 Metal Dragon and a lvl10 Night Dragon in trying to get a Darksteel with sometimes help from Booster Breed.
    No Luck what so ever!
    What am i doing wrong?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast