Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 11-5-2013 Darksteel Dragon

Fashion Designer
    First one coral. Now a 12 hour fail. maybe tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer_II View Post
    When you breeding for dragins w colors that split put as many extra colors in den as ya can. An for sure us diamond in the mix. Less chance of splitting.
    Are you being sarcasstic??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    Are you being sarcasstic??
    No
    Try to say what's working. Nobody find this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer_II View Post
    No
    Try to say what's working. Nobody find this?
    More colors mean more fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I didnt say do not try to breed . Just keep in mind , it may take a lot of time to breed one. Actually , now i am going to breed darkangel x metal until i get my mistmoth which i do not have yet . (Hoping for darksteel "fail ")
    I know! I just don't want to wait 5 months to get this dragon LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    OMG I have been having sooooo much trouble getting this darn dragon!!! I even got an Angel fail when i tried DA and metal, but i already have 2 Angels!!!! I need to get this dang Darksteel, any suggestions on what combo to use???? I guess Dark dragons dont like me Dark Angel took me about 6 months, and now Darksteel just won't come!!!! Please help what is the best combo I've been trying them all, I've gotten so many diff fails, a moon a bunch of vamps corals hypnotics lucks winters mistmoths 3 deeps and Angel, but no Darksteel!!!!!
    Metal. Black. White. Blue. Purple. ... Why add diamond to this tough mix by using DA? Are you hoping for Angel, DA, Mercury or Anubis as additional possible outcomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I didnt say do not try to breed . Just keep in mind , it may take a lot of time to breed one. Actually , now i am going to breed darkangel x metal until i get my mistmoth which i do not have yet . (Hoping for darksteel "fail ")
    ??? Are you guys masochists or something? Let me suggest a really shocking combo. Are you ready for it? ...

Are you sitting down? ...

BLACK ... with METAL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Metal. Black. White. Blue. Purple. ... Why add diamond to this tough mix by using DA? Are you hoping for Angel, DA, Mercury or Anubis as additional possible outcomes?

??? Are you guys masochists or something? Let me suggest a really shocking combo. Are you ready for it? ...

BLACK ... with METAL.
    LOL!

Have to agree there! I NEVER add any colours other than the one I'm trying to get contains. Only adds to the misery. Keep it simple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    LOL!

Have to agree there! I NEVER add any colours other than the one I'm trying to get contains. Only adds to the misery. Keep it simple
    Sometimes ppl are aiming for diamond or diamond hybrids and the fails are also dragons they dont have. This is a good strategy too when the dragons you dont have are not limited.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post

BLACK ... with METAL.

If possible, I usually add diamond to colors. Still need some diamond hybrid (such as Angel), and I got most of my diamond hybrids with such additions.

Adding diamond as a color wont give you too much plus fails, you have only a tiny chance you "fail" on any hybrid, but it is never a "fail", I was never trading any diam combos of mine. (actually, i have multiples only from crusader)

Executive Chef
    As an example: when I was trying for vampire, I was breeding diamond with night. I was hoping for dark angel fail (I got ), raven/nightelf fails (got 2 and 2).

Adding plus colors rises your fails thats true. But if you do it wisely, you can have good dragons that you want.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast