Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114

Thread: Dragon Update 11-5-2013 Darksteel Dragon

  1. #81
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,951
    Trying for this I got a Pegasus. It takes years to hatch !
    I am going to keep it at lvl 1 for fights against Infinity in the Tourney. Need a few babies.

  2. #82
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    271
    OMG I have been having sooooo much trouble getting this darn dragon!!! I even got an Angel fail when i tried DA and metal, but i already have 2 Angels!!!! I need to get this dang Darksteel, any suggestions on what combo to use???? I guess Dark dragons dont like me Dark Angel took me about 6 months, and now Darksteel just won't come!!!! Please help what is the best combo I've been trying them all, I've gotten so many diff fails, a moon a bunch of vamps corals hypnotics lucks winters mistmoths 3 deeps and Angel, but no Darksteel!!!!!

  3. #83
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    850
    Metal and night 17 hours. I hope it is one i dont have yet. Firestorm would be great! :-)

  4. #84
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Metal and night 17 hours. I hope it is one i dont have yet. Firestorm would be great! :-)
    Firestorm? 0_0

  5. #85
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Mask dragon v2.0

    Well for me it seams this dragon is as hard as mask, because you need black (which splits) to breed with metal (which splits too).
    Even worse, this is super rare (mask is only "rare" and still uber hard to get)

    Congrats to those who still have it. For others: it may take a long journey...

  6. #86
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    OMG I have been having sooooo much trouble getting this darn dragon!!! I even got an Angel fail when i tried DA and metal, but i already have 2 Angels!!!! I need to get this dang Darksteel, any suggestions on what combo to use???? I guess Dark dragons dont like me Dark Angel took me about 6 months, and now Darksteel just won't come!!!! Please help what is the best combo I've been trying them all, I've gotten so many diff fails, a moon a bunch of vamps corals hypnotics lucks winters mistmoths 3 deeps and Angel, but no Darksteel!!!!!
    This one may be harder than Dark angel, because of the two splitting elements. Like mask dragon.

  7. #87
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Trying for this I got a Pegasus. It takes years to hatch !
    I am going to keep it at lvl 1 for fights against Infinity in the Tourney. Need a few babies.
    Well take a simpler way, do not add green. Just metal and black.

  8. #88
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Mask dragon v2.0

    Well for me it seams this dragon is as hard as mask, because you need black (which splits) to breed with metal (which splits too).
    Even worse, this is super rare (mask is only "rare" and still uber hard to get)

    Congrats to those who still have it. For others: it may take a long journey...
    Hahaha XD True! I just noticed that Metal and Black splits
    Ok! Won't be trying for this then

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Hahaha XD True! I just noticed that Metal and Black splits
    Ok! Won't be trying for this then
    When you breeding for dragins w colors that split put as many extra colors in den as ya can. An for sure us diamond in the mix. Less chance of splitting.

  10. #90
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Hahaha XD True! I just noticed that Metal and Black splits
    Ok! Won't be trying for this then
    I didnt say do not try to breed . Just keep in mind , it may take a lot of time to breed one. Actually , now i am going to breed darkangel x metal until i get my mistmoth which i do not have yet . (Hoping for darksteel "fail ")

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •